Skip to content
- In a small pot, add olive oil, garlic paste and sauté briefly.
- Add yucca and cover with water.
- Add 1/2 of each teaspoon of The Spice King All Purpose Seasoning, The Spice King Gourmet Seasoned Sea Salt, and black pepper.
- Simmer until tender about 20 minutes.
- Add sliced onion and lemon juice.
- Allow to simmer until onions are cooked yet crisp (about 10 minutes).
- Adjust flavor with seasonings, if desired.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.