Skip to content
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Olive oil
- Season shrimp with The Spice King Seafood Seasoning & Cajun Seasoning.
- Sauté shrimp shells in a little olive oil. add white wine and better than bouillon, juice of 1 lemon. cook until fragrant and strain reserving the cooking liquid.
- In a sauté pan, add a little olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter and sauté garlic, tomatoes, and 2 teaspoons of The Spice King Gourmet Seafood Seasoning.
- Add cream, shrimp cooking liquid, and cornstarch stirred with a splash of water.
- Add butter and stir in off of the heat
- Adjust flavor with black pepper, pinch of sugar, fresh parsley, salt
- Oil and season asparagus, grill on high heat in a grill pan.
- Dip shrimp in flour
- Dip shrimp in egg wash
- Fry shrimp in a little peanut oil and butter
- Season the outside with a sprinkle of The Spice King Cajun Seasoning for color
- Add shrimp to scampi sauce
- Garnish with fresh parsley
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.