Skip to content
- 4-6 scotch bonnet peppers sliced into strips
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage or 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots or 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onions or 1/4 cup shredded onion
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 chicken bouillon cube or a sprinkling of maggi
- Sprinkling of The Spice King All Purpose Seasoning
- black pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups vinegar
- Place the peppers and the rest of the ingredients, with or without the salt and/or pepper, in a quart size jar; add the vinegar.
- Close jar tightly and let it sit at least 24-48 hours before serving.
- Once you commence using it, store in the refrigerator.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.