Scotch bonnet hot wings using Spice King Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce! Omg amazing! Must try! Cornstarch and Spice King Gourmet Poultry Seasoning is the magical secret for exquisite taste and ultra crispness! This flavor is a gift from Heaven!
- 5 lbs Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoons Spice King Gourmet Poultry Seasoning
- 1 oz of Salt
- 0.5 oz black Pepper
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 3 cups of cornstarch
- Peanut oil
- Spice King Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce
- Heat peanut oil to 375 degrees.
- Season oil by adding onions, bayleaves, scotch bonnet peppers, whole cloves, whole allspice, and a teaspoon of lemon oil or slices of lemon.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper,
- Spice King Gourmet Poultry Seasoning and marinade overnight.
- Toss in cornstarch.
- Remove from cornstarch and place on a rack to air dry for 5 minutes, drop in cornstarch again and shake.
- Fry in oil till very crispy.
- Serve wings on a platter with a drizzle of Spice King Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce and a dusting of chopped parsley.