Use this seasoning paste to enhance the taste of your dishes. It adds an amazing amount of flavor and balance! Can be used in all ethnicity of cuisine. This herb mixture is used to season or marinade seafood, poultry and meat for frying, stewing, baking or roasting. It is also used as a base, sautéed in hot oil to cook vegetables. Depending on the region of where you live, cloves, ginger, cumin, cardamon, or tomato paste may also be added for different flavor variations.
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper
- 1 large onion
- 1 bunch of scallions
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 large stalk of celery
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 teaspoons The Spice King All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Use to enhance the flavor of all dishes.