These Peanut butters are so soft, warm and melt in your mouth delicious you will think Keith Invented Peanut butter cookies! This recipe is a must try!
- 2 sticks butter
- 1oz cream cheese
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter extract flavoring
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- optional: 1/4 cup chopped peanuts plain or honey roasted or crushed Reeses Cups
- Pinch of salt
- Mix butter, sugar, cream cheese and peanut butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, flour, baking soda and extracts.
- Very lightly sprinkle a pinch of salt as an accent on the cookies. (VERY LIGHTLY!!!! Approximately 4 grains of salt per cookie).
- Bake at 350°F for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.